Thursday 16 May 2013

Beauty Haul #2

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so slow with blogging, I'm currently in the middle of sitting my A Level exams and I haven't had much time to post as I've been revising! Anyways, I thought I'd show you what I bought when I went and picked up a few things! It's not a great amount but I'd thought I'd show you anyway! 


Boots - Glycerin and Rosewater Toner -  £2.32
Botanics - Eye Make-Up Remover - £3.99
Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Mascara in Black - Currently £4.99
MUA - Lipstick in shade 3 - £1
MUA - Power Pout in Runway - £3
MUA - Nail Polish in Bright Coral - £1

I was looking for a new toner as I've almost run out of my Liz Earle one and I heard this one from boots is supposed to have the same effect, and at just above £2 you can't go wrong! I haven't had much chance to try this out yet but I will let you know how I get on with it!

I have recently run out of my Bioderma and decided to try out something new that is slightly cheaper and more accessible. The first thing I saw was this make up remover from botanics. It's more of an oil than Bioderma but so far I can't find any faults with this. 


I got this mascara free when I spent £10 or over on Rimmel products a while back but decided to add it to this haul! It can come out quite clumpy but if applied carefully it gives a nice look! 



Recently I have been loving a bright pink colour on my lips, I find that its great for sunny days and is so simple to apply when you're in a rush or can't be bothered to apply eyeshadow that day. I've never tried any MUA lipsticks before so I decided to pick this up as I've heard great reviews! 



I have been wanting a Clinique Chubby Stick for ages now, but I just can't get myself to buy one as they're so expensive, so I saw these new chubby stick look a likes from MUA retailing at £3, which I didn't mind spending! I also love this colour, it looks orange on the product but when applied it goes a bit more pinky.


Since MUA have come out with an essie styled packaging to there new nail polishes, they have been the most raved about product from MUA. So I had to pick some up, I was looking for "pistachio ice cream" but it seems to be out of stock everywhere! But as I love corals I decided to get this one instead for the time being. I absolutely love these nail polishes, great pigmentation and dry pretty quick!  I highly recommend them!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I'm so sorry for being caught up with all this revision! Have you tried any of the MUA nail polishes? And do you have any post recommendations you would like to see?

x

Share:

10 comments

  1. Hey darling)
    You have an amazing blog)i like it)

    I invite you to take part in my giveaway)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/2013/05/giveaway-with-oasap.html

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Means a lot :) I will head on over now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)

    Id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have a lovely blog! Followed :) xx

      Delete
  4. I had to double take because I thought that was an Essie nail polish, a lot cheaper though! definitely going to check them out! X

    39augusts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I when I first saw them! It's crazy how the packaging is so alike! Haha x

      Delete
  5. Love love love the shade! And your blog! :-)
    Goodluck hun!

    http://gagaoverglam.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig