Thursday 13 June 2013

June Wish List


Zara - Mid Heel Sandals - £28
Michael Kors - Watch 5128 in Rose Gold - £229
NYX - Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler - (Not currently sold in the UK)
Nars - Sheer glow foundation - £30.50
Essie - Nail Polish in Fiji - £7.99
Michael Todd - Eye cream and Rose Petal Mask - $67
New Look - Necklace - £8.99
EOS - Lip Balm - £4.99

I have heard so many good reviews of Zara's footwear, that they last a while and are a great price for value. This type of sandal is coming into trend for this summer and I am in love with the mid heel, these are bound to dress up any outfit! This watch is god damn expensive but I am in love with the style and colour, first saw MissGlamorazzi wearing this and I think it would look so cute with any outfit. 

I have been dying to try out the NYX range as I haven't yet, but from swatches and reviews I have seen the pigmentation looks amazing for the price. Recently NYX have come out with Butter Gloss's which act as a stain and also a gloss, meaning that they will last a great deal of time. I'm in love with this orange/peach colour for summer as it brightens up your whole make up look. 

Nars sheer glow has been around for a while now and is said to have a dewy finish which I personally love for the summer and it also comes with a buildable and medium coverage! Also Essie's nail polish in "Fiji" is an all time favourite by beauty gurus and I think it's about time I went out and bought this as white/pink nails are in this summer!

Michael Todd's skin care range is has been newly found and all the products are made up of true organics, and I am in serious need of an eye cream and mask! So many good reviews! I'm in love with these collar necklaces with a plain tee for an easy but dressed up outfit. 


Thank you for reading! Sorry it's been a while I've just finished my AS Level exams! Have you tried any of these products? What's on your June wish list? 

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig