Tuesday 7 May 2013

Benefit Cream Eyeshadow

I bought two of the Benefit Eye Shadow Creams a while ago and have been really enjoying them! I love to use cream eye shadows when I'm in a rush or if I'm going for a simple look ill just put it all over the lid for a bit of colour, they're so simple to apply yet look so effective! They have a really creamy formula but do tend to dry up a little bit but they're still usable. The pigmentation is amazing and they will stay put all day and won't crease!




Benefit Creasless Cream Eyeshadow - R.S.V.P - £14
R.S.V.P is a slightly warmed-up champagne shade with not much shimmer but more of a golden sheen. This makes for an excellent all-over lid colour when you need a quick look, but it also works well as a base shade, particularly for golds and greens.



Benefit Creasless Cream Eyeshadow - Skinny Jeans - £14
Skinny Jeans is a smoky, pewter-green shade. It’s kind of like like gray meets green meets gold and has small gold shimmer in it. I love using this as a liner on the lower lash line or as a base for a really dark green smoky eye.



I hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful! Have you tried any of the benefit cream eyeshadows? What's your opinion on them? 

x

Share:

12 comments

  1. I love this R.S.V.P ,it's so pretty :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Great for the summer when I'm feeling lazy hehe xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog & the lovely comment.
    I don't usually like Benefit but these look so nice, especially R.S.V.P - will be checking out the Benefit counter next time I go shopping! xx
    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! It can be a bit of a hit or miss with benefit! But these are good if you're looking for a shadow to last all day! xx

      Delete
  3. I have this in birthday suit, I always use it as a base for my eyeshadow it just add definition plus it makes sure the shadows don't budge. Well written post, great blog.

    Followed!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried these for a base yet! Will have to give it a go :) thank you for your kind comment! X

      Delete
  4. These both look really nice. I don't usually use cream eyeshadows but I really like the look of these. X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't used to like them either but these are an acception! Haha, lovely blog btw! X

      Delete
  5. Love cream eye shadows , they are great when you are in a hurry you are so right.
    Love your blog , YAY for all bloggers situated in Ireland!

    http://getinspiredbeauty.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much :) really appreciate it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cream eyeshadow is so good but i am absolutely useless at make up :(, love your blog, newest follower!!- Jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty useless at eyeshadow but I just keep practicing until I get the hang of it! Gotta start somewhere :) and thank you so much! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig