Saturday 3 August 2013

AUGUST WISHLIST

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. Really need to get back into blogging! To get back into things I thought I would show you a few things that's on my August wish list! 


Topshop - Neon Orange Bag - £30 (out of stock)

I've heard so many great things about this mouse bronzer universal by Chanel and it has been around for a while now! Has said to give a natural looking tan to the face without being cakey and too orange. I know it's still summer but I love leather jackets and they're great to change up an outfit! This one from dorothy perkins is a great length and i love the double zip detail at the front. These rings are simple but look so good and you can use the thinner rings as knuckle rings. The bobbi brown creamy concealer has been on my wish list for a long time now, has said to cover up under eye circles like a dream, which I unfortunately suffer from so I need this stuff in my life! This gorgeous neon bag is great for summer and I am in love with the colour! A great way to add some colour to a dull outfit! Nude nails are in for this summer and I'm dying to try out this Barry M nail polish in Lychee. I have purchased the L'oreal Cleansing water and if you would like a full review please comment below! 

I hope you enjoyed this short yet simple post! What's on your August wish list and have you tried any of these products/items? 

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig