Sunday 5 May 2013

Haircare Routine


As some of you may not know, I do in fact have ombre hair! I've had ombre hair for almost a year now and bleaching the ends of your hair can cause a huge amount of damage and keeping it healthy is the tricky part. I also have pretty dry and natural wavy hair so any products to help condition and help maintain the wave and de frizz my hair is a bonus. I also love to keep my hair volumized and give it a slight messy look. Here's my current hair care routine that I find really works for my hair. 


L'oreal Paris - Volume Hair Styler - £5.99
Aussie - Curl Definition Serum - £4.99
Aussie - Leave In Conditioner - £4.49
John Frieda - Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Shampoo - £5.59
John Frieda - Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Conditioner - £5.59
Percy and Reed - Hydration Mask - £16


This shampoo and conditioner is great for all kinds of hair types wanting a straighter look, Ive noticed that it tames down those annoying frizzy strands and helps keep it smooth for days, so it works for my wavy hair! And for my ombre hair I use this hydrating hair mask 2 times a week to keep my ends hydrated and soft. It is said to be kept in the hair for 10 minutes while towel wrapped but works with or without, but for the best result I advise to do so. It makes my hair feel 10 times softer and helps get rid of split ends! Which is a plus for me.


These Aussie products are amazing! Definitely in my top 5 haircare products, they smell great and also have so many natural ingredients! I use the leave in conditioner on the ends of my hair to make sure they are protected and won't get damaged through out the day, i then run the serum through my hair to smooth down the frizzy strands here and there. I'm a girl who loves volumized hair and this 3 day volume spray is great. As well as it giving volume it also acts as a heat protecter! I put this through damp hair and concentrate at the roots. I then usually let my hair air dry but if in a rush I will dry it using your average hair dryer.

Hope this helped some of you out there! Have you tried any of these products? And what are your thoughts? Also if you have any recommendations please feel free to comment below and let me know! Would be lovely to hear from you all! 

x



Share:

2 comments

  1. I agree, the smell of Aussie products are amazing!! I find they really tangle my hair though.
    www.jessicarturner.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh really? I haven't had this problem yet! fingers crossed, hoping to try out the Macadamia range next :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig