Sunday 12 May 2013

Benefit Most Glamorous Nudes Ever

I've had this palette for a while now and when I was going through my make up collection I decided to give it another go as I hadn't used it in quite some time. And to be honest I have no idea why I've neglected this palette for so long! The colours in this palette are easy to work with and can be used everyday and because I have fallen in love with this palette I decided to review it! 



Benefit - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever - £24

This palette consists of two cream eye shadows and four powder eyeshadows.

Cream Eyeshadows -

"Birthday Suit" is described as a brushed chrome which is a grey brown colour that has small silver and gold shimmer.


"My Two Cents" is described as a polished copper which is a copper colour with hints of gold shimmer running through it.


Here are swatches of the two cream eyeshadows. The top one being "My Two Cents" and the bottom being "Birthday Suit".


Powder Eyeshadows - 

"Call My Buff" is described as a pale shell colour. I usually use this as a highlighting colour on my brow bone and on the inner corner of my eyes.

"Kiss Me I'm Tipsy" is described as a spiced brown colour, which is a deep brown with a gold/copper shimmer going throng it.

"It's Complicated" is described as a golden peach that has pink and peach shimmer going through it.

"Guilty Pleasure" is described as a golden sand colour which is a pale brown with golden shimmer through.


Overall I think that this palette is an easy palette to use and has a good choice of colours that you can use on a daily basis, they blend together so easily and the cream shadows don't crease. Also these shadows will last a great amount of time!

Thank you so much for reading and I hoped this helped! Have you ever tried this palette and what's your thoughts on it? 

x
Share:

2 comments

  1. I really want to get one of these palettes, they just look so beautiful x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Well worth the money :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig