Thursday 2 May 2013

April Favourites

Yet again another month has flown by so quickly! Here are my favourite products I have been loving and using nearly everyday in the month of April! Hope you enjoy! 

Make-up


Wake Me Up Foundation in 200 Soft Beige 
 Revlon Lip butter in Sweet Tart 
Estée Lauder Eyeshadow Duo in Raisins
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent 
Soap And Glory Concealer in Light
Barry M Nail Varnish in Peach Melba
Benefit Eye Liner in Eye Bright

These make up products have been my everyday go to products, and I don't think there was a day where I didn't wear one of them! This foundation is perfect for a natural dewy look with a medium to build-able coverage, it has the tiniest shimmer particles in it which gives it it's glow, and in my opinion it smells so good! I have been using the Rimmel powder for around a year now and it has been my favourite powder and always seem to go back to it! It's perfect for the summer and helps keep your make up stay on longer! I have been loving the lip butters by revlon as they're so easy to apply and have the creamiest texture and especially in this bright pink colour to give you that summer feel, I have been wearing it nearly everyday of April as its so quick ans easy to apply. I am in love with this eyeshadow duo as its so easy to apply and has a silky texture to it so the shadows are so easy to blend, they are also the prettiest colours for spring and summer! Great for a day and night look. The eye liner is the perfect peach colour to brighten and awaken up the eyes! 

Skin and body care


Simple Kind to Skin Rich Moisturiser
Soap and Glory Hand Food
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Benefit Dark Circle Eye Cream
Soap and Glory Butter Yourself 5 Fruits

These have been my everyday skin care and body products throughout April, this moisturiser is a rich moisturiser good for those with dry skin, but also sinks into the skin within less than 5 minutes! So it's great to apply both night and morning before applying your make up. The soap and glory products not only smell amazing but keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day! As I've been using fake tan more often I feel like this moisturiser helps lock it in for those few extra days and keeps your skin feeling smooth! Benefit eye cream is a pretty thick cream so I'd probably advise you to apply it in the night before bed but it is easy to apply! It's great if you suffer from dark under eye circles because it helps brighten up the area. I have been using the Liz Earle hot cleanse and polish for almost half a year now and I'm still in love with it, it's a great way to help cleanse the skin before applying make up and in the night after taking your make up off just to make sure your skin is completely clean.

Hair care 

 

L'oreal Paris Elnett Satin Volume Styling Spray
Aussie Curl Definition Serum
Percy and Reed Hydrating Mask

I find that the hydrating mask is perfect for summer, as the sun dries out my hair a little more it gives it back the hydration it needs, giving you a soft and silky feel. My hair tends to get more flat in the summer due to the heat so this curl definition serum helps lock in the curls for longer, also this volume styling spray helps give it back its shape and volumizes, It's also a heat protector! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Please leave me comments or ask me any questions you wish and I will get back to you as soon as possible! 
What was your favourites this month? 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig