Thursday 27 August 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD




A few days back I was kindly nominated for the Liebster Award by Lauren Shh. If not many of you know the Liebster Award is aimed at new and upcoming bloggers with 200 or less followers to allow bloggers to discover each other and help one another grow in the blogging world, and I was so happy to have been nominated!

The Rules

  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog.
  • Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
  • Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
  • Finally, copy these rules onto your post.

 Lauren's Questions

1. Where is your favourite place to visit?
I absolutely love coming back to Cardiff when our new university terms begin. In my opinion it is such a beautiful city and growing up in the country side I always love coming back and living here. 

2. If you could have any magic power, what would it be?
I think I would love to be able to breath under water. I love being in the sea and would stay in there forever if I could!

3. Which 3 people would you love to be your dinner guests?
This is a really tough question for me as I don't really look up to many celebrities and fan girl but I guess if I had to choose I would pick Andy from Made in Chelsea, major crush on him. That's all I can think of sorry!

4. Favourite drugstore beauty product?
I think I'm gonna have to find a new drugstore favourite as people are bound to get annoyed at me for mentioning this product so much! But I absolutely love the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, it definitely is my holy grail. 

5. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I get quite a lot of compliments on my eyes so I guess I would choose this! I do love the colour of them and my eyelashes are pretty long which is also a bonus.

6. What makes you happy?
I've noticed lately that I'm my happiest when I know my family and friends are happy! It honestly breaks me when I see any of them upset so ensuring they're happy means everything!

7. Top three films?
Easy, my favourite films that I can watch over again and again are Bridget Jones's Diary, Sex and the City and Taken. 

8. Favourite quote?
"Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are." - Stephanie Lahart

9. What is one of your best memories with your friends or family?
One of my best memories is moving to university and finding 5 of the most amazing friends that I absolutely love and trust. 

10. What was the reason you started blogging?
I have had a huge love for make up and everything beauty since I was so little which was the main reason I began blogging but I also like the fact that it's my own space to write whatever I wish about things I am so passionate about. I also absolutely love meeting new people with the same interests as me. 


I nominate:


Here are the questions I would like to ask you all and I hope you enjoy answering them! 

1. What are your go to make up products during summer?
2. What is your all time favourite high end product?
3. If you could only chose one brand of make up to use what would it be?
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
5. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
6. What are you most excited about for Autumn?
7. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
8. If you could choose only one candle scent to burn for a year what would it be?
9. What are your top 5 skin care products?
10. What three people do you look up to the most?


I hope you have enjoyed this slightly different blog post! I also want to apologies for the lack of posts as I have just moved back up to Cardiff ready for University to begin and it took a while to get our internet sorted. 





Share:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Award :) A couple of others had nominated me also so the post is now up!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll head on over and have a read :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig