Friday 10 May 2013

SPRING LIPSTICKS

During spring and summer I like to wear either a nude, bright pink or coral lip. So I decided to make a post on my favourite lip colours for this time of year! 


From left to right:
Revlon - Lip Butter - Sweet Tart - £7.99
Barry M - Lip Paint - Marshmallow - £4.49
No7 - Stay Perfect Lipstick - Gay Geranium - £10
Natural Collection - Lipstick - Sorbet - £1.99




From top to bottom: 
Natural collection - Sorbet

A sheer pinky coral lipstick with small shimmer particles.

The pros of this lipstick is that it has a really creamy texture, is easy to apply, is really cheap and a great colour for an everyday look! In my opinion the cons are that it has small shimmer particles in it and doesn't last a great amount of time.

No7 - Gay geranium

A coral/orange matte lipstick.

The pros of this lipstick is that it lasts a great amount of time and doesn't smudge! It's a great colour with an amazing pigmentation if you're feeling brave, it's also a less orange dupe to Mac "morange" and this colour is currently on trend. The cons for this lipstick is that it is pretty matte and can be quite drying on the lips if you don't apply enough product.

Barry M - Marshmallow

A creamy nude lipstick with a pink undertone.

This lipstick has a great texture, is easy to apply and is fairly cheap if you're looking for a nude lipstick. Can be worn on a daily basis and doesn't go out of trend. The cons however in my opinion is that it has a pink undertone whereas I prefer a more peach undertone.

Revlon - Sweet Tart

A creamy, medium coverage bright pink with a hint of coral lipstick.

Out of all of the lipsticks above this has been my number one favourite. It has a great pigmentation and you can make the colour as sheer or as bright you want. The texture is amazing and it's a gorgeous colour for summer and spring. The only con I would say for this is that you will need to touch up during the day.


Thank you so much for reading and I hope this gave you some ideas for spring! Have you tried any of these lipsticks and do you have any recommendations? 

x

Share:

4 comments

  1. Great post! I love the No7 shade is so perfect! Oh and I loved your previous post on benefits cream shadows, I adore them. I love your blog and everything you put up.

    As always, looking forward to more.

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you so much for the kind comment! I bought it when there was a £5 voucher off No7 products which I thinks out now! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such nice colours for spring/summer!
    Really like your blog :)

    Http://iheartbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig