Wednesday 1 May 2013

Beauty Haul

Here are a few beauty products that I've picked up now and again from Boots throughout the past week and decided to make a blog showing you them! Some of the products I bought were during Boots "3 for 2" sale and I just couldn't miss this offer! 



St.Moriz Tanning Mouse in Dark - £2.99
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart - £7.99
Estée Lauder Duo Eyeshadow in Raisins - £23
Max Factor False Lash Effect in Black - £10.99
Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels - £6
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Light - £10.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light - £4.49
Wake Me Up Foundation in 200 Soft Beige - £8.99

Revlon Lip Butter 

Estée Lauder Duo Eyeshadow

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara 

Topshop Cream Blush

Soap And Glory Kick Ass Concealer

After only trying these products for a few days I have fallen in love with each one of them! If you would like a more deep review on any of the products above please leave me a comment! And I will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig