Friday 7 August 2015

YOU BEAUTY DISCOVERY BOX // AUGUST








This You Beauty Discovery box I was so excited to receive as it had a some products I was dying to try and very impressed with. This August beauty box contained a "Stila, Smudge stick waterproof eyeliner" in black amethyst, a 15ml "Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster", a sample of the "Sienna X, gradual glowing self tan" and the first three chapter of a novel "City of Bones, The mortal instruments".

When receiving this box I was mostly excited to try the Ole Henriksen truth serum as my skin has been playing up a bit and I needed some luxury skin care product to at least attempt to fix it. I've tried this product once before bed although it's recommended to be used in morning but I still received amazing results. It made my skin so smooth I was lost for words and also helped stop my break outs! This serum is more targeted for ageing skin, but there's no harm in starting early is there?

I haven't had a chance to use either the Stila eyeliner or the Sienna X gradual tan however I have swatched the eyeliner and it is a gorgeous black shimmer eyeliner with a purple undertone. I personally think this would be perfect for an autumn smokey eye make up look. 

I am so excited to try the Sienna X gradual tan as I've heard so many good things about their spray tans and also seen so many great results. Leave me a comment if you wish to have any updates of any of these products!

Thank you for reading, Iss x




  
Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely box, these products look great! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! Can't wait to try the rest of the products, I'll head on over now!
      x

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig