Saturday 1 August 2015

JULY FAVOURITES






This July I have found myself reaching for some new and old favourite products which I have found have been perfect for Summer. I have been wanting to try the Revlon Colourstay foundation for a while now but I've always stuck to my trusty Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, however while Boots had an offer of 3 for 2 I decided to finally pick on up and step out of my comfort zone of trying new foundations. And I am so glad I did, I found this foundation perfect for summer days as you are able to apply a thin coat to get a fresh but not so heavy coverage but you can also build it up to get a more perfected look. This blush from Topshop in "Head over Heels" has been sitting in my make up collection for too long and I decided to wear it more over Summer as its a perfect peach colour with a dewy matte finish. I love applying this blush with the "Small Stipple brush" from E.L.F. This lipstock from Barry M in the shade 150 is my go to nude lipstick and it's perfect for every season.

These two nail varnishes have been constantly on my nails, the rose gold nail varnish by models own is something different and I haven't seen anything else like it in the beauty world but I have absolutely fallen in love with this, also as it takes 30 seconds to dry is a huge bonus. This Lola nail varnish I received in my July's You Beauty box has also had a huge amount of love especially for nights out. This perfume from The Body Shop in Madagascan Vanilla Flower is summer in a bottle. It's so fresh yet so sweet it's perfect for Summer. Also the lasting power is amazing and stays smelling beautiful all day. 

What have been your summer favourites?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig