Friday 14 August 2015

REVOLUTION // ULTRA BLUSH PALETTE SUGAR & SPICE









While going through the whole Make up revolution counter in Superdrug when my obsession began, I absolutely loved all of their palettes. I currently have an eyeshadow palette from this brand too so I decided to opt out and buy a blush palette as I probably own around 3 blushes (I know, I'm ashamed too) and really need to start experimenting on the different colours available on the market to see what suits me best, so I thought buying a palette would do this justice. 

I reached for the Ultra blush palette in Sugar and Spice as I felt that out of all of the blush palettes it had a wider range of colours and also offered a highlighting shade which was also a huge bonus. I also loves the variety of neutral, pink and peachy shades that this palette offered. 

My first impression of this palette swatching it was that the pigments were true to it's colour in the tin and also EXTREMELY pigmented which for the price of the palette was very impressive. I remember the first time I actually applied one of the bright pink shades to my cheek I had to pile on my Rimmel lasting finish powder to try and attempt to tone the colour down because of my mistake. Although saying this when I applied it properly I really did like the finishing colour and the way it blended onto the cheeks. I do find that it does take more time and effort to blend some of these blushes evenly over the cheek but once you do it gives a gorgeous finish. Six of the shades are pretty much matte however have the slightest and tiniest amount of shimmer which you can then add as much shimmer as you please using the two highlighting shades on the right end of the palette.


I would highly recommend this product for those of you exploring into make up and are looking for a versatile blush palette that offers a range of colours! It is also really good quality for the amount this palette cost so don't worry too much about it breaking the bank. I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments if you have any other questions about this palette!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, Iss x 
Share:

6 comments

  1. I don't have many blushes either and tbh often end up skipping it completely so I think I'd benefit from this palette too! I have another MR palette that's such good quality :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly me! Can't remember the last time I wore blush haha, yeah they always seem so pigmented! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this brand, I cant wait to try out this blush palette looks amazing, XOXO
    http://www.beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it? They're eyeshadows are real good too :) x

      Delete
  3. i never really wear blush as i'm not a massive fan of it but this palette looks stunning! i love make-up rev!
    also, i know you've already been nominated and posted about it, but i nominated you for the liebster award x

    http://lovejordanashley.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you! Thank you ever so much :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig