Thursday 6 August 2015

KIKO // LONG LASTING STICK EYESHADOW







A couple of weeks back I heard that Kiko Cosmetics were having a huge sale and I had to head on over as I've heard such great things about many of their products. £30 later I had finally bought enough make up to last me a year. I was amazed at how cheap they were selling some of their top sellers and I just couldn't resist. 

I've decided to show each product in separate blogs so it's not too overwhelming. I thought I'd start by giving you a review and swatches of the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows as these were what I was most excited about receiving. 

The colours I ordered (from left to right) are 37 Burgundy, 38 Golden Taupe, 39 Dark Taupe and 28 Bright Ivory. All of these eyeshadow sticks are highly pigmented with a gorgeous opaque shimmery finish. You can intensify the colour by gradually building it up or create a light finish by applying a small amount and blending it all over the eye lid. I absolutely love these eyeshadow sticks as they are extremely easy to apply and for £3.40 in the sale you can't go wrong. They last for an incredible amount of time and are an amazing dupe of the By Terry eyeshadow sticks. These eyeshadow sticks are originally priced at £6.90 but the sales are still on so get over to the website and pick yourself up some bargains!

Have any of you tried any of the products from Kiko? What are your opinions on the brand?

Thank you for reading, Love Iss.  

Share:

2 comments

  1. That golden taupe colour is so pretty! I have never thought about getting eyeshadow sticks before. Are they quite creamy? And do they taste a while? As I know some creamy eyeshadows can separate throughout the day. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried some eyeshadow sticks before and lost all my faith in them as they just didn't seem pigmented whatsoever and didn't really show. These however are extremely pigmented and quite creamy when you first apply it but as you blend it out it gets a more powdery feel. These don't tend to crease on me but I'm sure if it does an eyeshadow primer would do the trick! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig