Tuesday 21 July 2015

YOU BEAUTY DISCOVERY BOX // JULY








As I'm currently not subscribed to any beauty boxes I thought it was about time I gave myself a monthly treat and the opportunity to find some amazing products. For those of you who don't know, a beauty box is a monthly subscription that you can apply for which will send you samples and sometime full sizes of new and up coming products for you to try out before buying the full product. The products range from skincare, make up to hair care and can also contain some snacks.

Beauty boxes usually range from around £8 to £11 including delivery, however this beauty box costs only £6.95! The You Beuty box also differs from some of the other beauty boxes available on the market as you are able to choose two of the samples that you will receive.

For this July box I chose the "Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner" and the "Lola Nail Polish in Stone Grey. Included I also received the new "St.Tropez Gradual Shower Tan" which I am so excited to try out, an "Emma Hardie Protect and Prime" in spf 30 which will be perfect for summer days and lastly a sample of the "Nairns Muesli Breaks Oatcakes" which sound delicious! 

If any of you would like me to write a review or swatch any of these products please let me know in the comments.
What beauty box are you currently subscribed to and would you recommend it? 


Share:
© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig