Friday 8 November 2013

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST




I know, I know there's still a month and a half to go until Christmas but as I've been in such a Christmas mood and would love to get my tree out tonight and decorate my whole house
Christmassy I have decided to show you my Christmas wish list. I am not expecting to receive all of these gifts infact not many of them at all as they are pretty pricey but I thought I would just show you everything I have had my eye on this winter and think are essential!



Skin Care

During winter my skin tends to get so dry which really annoys me as I love a nice glow to my skin. I have heard so many good things about the Clarisonic face brushes, they are used to cleanse the skin which helps make pores smaller and wrinkles less visible. It does this by helping remove dead skin, which I think is essential to dry skin in the winter and will keep the skin feeling smooth and healthy! I have also heard to many good things about the Caudalie beauty elixir and have been dying to try it out, my skin is not a huge fan of skin care and I've tried so many things and I think it's about Ike I invest in some more pricey and natural based skin are products. I'm hoping this will help improve my skins appearance as I suffer from some scaring and a few blemishes! 

Hair Care

The tangle teezer has been around for a while now and I still haven't gone out and bought myself one, I think this would make a great stocking gift as you can get compact sizes too! My hair pretty long and it's key that I keep my hair untangled incase I end up strangling myself in it at night. What more of an excuse can you get? 

Make Up

I love changing up my make up look to different seasons, during winter I tend to go for a more heavy lip and not so much not on the eyes. I would love to try Diors lip products as I have swatches them in the past and they seem to have a really creamy texture and great pigmentation. This colour is a dark berry colour which I think looks gorgeous with just mascara on when you're going for a easy yet effective look. If you're still wanting a touch of colour on the eye Stilas eyeshadow palette in "the light" has some shimmery and matte colours that you can create pretty much any eye look you want, from a shimmery Christmas eye to a smokey eye.
I also love the colour of this blush from Nars as it looks so warm with a peachy pink undertone if you want the tiniest amount of colour on the cheeks. This product can be used for any season but I would love to try out this stay flawless primer by benefit as I'm always in the look out for a oil control primer as my skin can get slightly oily throughout the day! The last make up product is the illuminating bronzing gelée by Estée Lauder looks amazing. First of all the packaging sold it to me instantly but I am always looking for a new illuminator and I have heard so many good things about the Estée Lauder gelée products and was so bummed that I couldn't get my hands on the Estée Lauder limited edition blush which looked gorgeous! But I am so curious to see what all the fuss is about! 

Fashion

For so long I have been wanting to get myself a rose gold Michael Kors watch and when I found out that the Watch Hut sell watches at a discounted price it is definitely on my list of things to buy. I love the Michael Kors watches and think it would make an amazing christmas present for anyone! My favourite shop to get clothes from is either Topshop or Primark and as it's a Christmas wish list I decided to look on the website and see what I thought was essential this christmas. I have been loving this navy blue coat for ages now and was so close to buying it but the price put me off. I am still looking for a cheaper alternative so if you have any recommendations please let me know! Another thing is Chelsea boots, some how I always manage to loose my shoes and my Chelsea boots were one of those things. These ones from Topshop are exactly how I like them and look amazing with not too high a heel. I love how these headbands look on people and although I'm not a fan of headwear I think I'm gonna have to step out of my comfort zone and try out one of these! Also this bag from Topshop is a gorgeous design and great size for shopping. What's a christmas wishlist without some expensive jewellery? I think the colour of this pandora bracelet is gorgeous for winter!

Fragrance
Every time I walk into Debenhams I always spray myself with Lady million as I am obsessed with the smell, I think it's a great Christmassy smell and unlike most scents it's not too overwhelming and doesn't give me a headache! The price is pretty steep but maybe one day I'll finally buy it!

Others
I think a great way to to change season in your house or bedroom is by scent. I love burning candles all the time and especially at Christmas. This candle is called Spiced Orange and I personally think this sums up winter in one whole jar. 


I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you a few ideas on what to get for christmas or ideas for gifts! If you have any questions please let me know down below and I will respond as quick as I can! What's on your christmas wishlist?

Issie

x
Share:

8 comments

  1. i have a tangle teezer and it is so so good - i'm getting one for my sister this christmas! the estee lauder bronzer looks gorgeous x

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks gorgeous doesn't it! It's out of stock at the moment though! :( xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful wishlist, great items! Nice blog you have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late than never! Thank you for your comment :) you may have noticed but I neglected my blog for a good year and have finally got back into the swing of things, pretty pointless replying but I thought I would to let you know I did appreciate it! :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Better late than never! Thank you for your comment :) you may have noticed but I neglected my blog for a good year and have finally got back into the swing of things, pretty pointless replying but I thought I would to let you know I did appreciate it! :) x

      Delete
  4. Hey, I'm your newest follower and I just wanted to say HELLO(:

    That's a great wishlist.. I've added to mine because of this haha. Come over to my blog and say Hi sometime xx

    Charlie Eterna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late than never! Thank you for your comment :) you may have noticed but I neglected my blog for a good year and have finally got back into the swing of things, pretty pointless replying but I thought I would to let you know I did appreciate it! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig