Monday 24 June 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo

The other day I went into boots determined to finally buy one of the new Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24Hrs. In the boots I went to there wasn't a great deal of colours to choose from so I went with "Permanent Taupe" as its a neutral colour that I could use everyday! I was looking for more of a brown colour but ill have to look online instead! 


Maybelline - Colour Tattoo 24Hrs in Permanent Taupe - £4.99


This cream eyeshadow looks more taupe on skin than in the pot. It is a grey brown shade and is more of a matte eyeshadow than a shimmer eyeshadow which I prefer on some days when I'm wanting more of a subtle look on the eyes to wear a bright colour on my lips.


My first impression of this cream eyeshadow was that it is super easy to apply but you also have to be a bit quick as it does dry quickly and won't budge after you put it on! Which is also a good thing, I wore this all day without a primer and the colour pigmentation was incredible and lasted all day. It also didn't crease which is a major bonus for me as my eyelids to tend to get a bit oily through out the day. 

Overall I love this product and will definitely be purchasing more colours from the range! And at the moment boots are having a "buy on get the second half price" on all beauty and hair products so you can get two of these for £7.50! Which is definitely an amazing price!

Have you tried any of these colour tattoos yet? And what is your favourite colour? 

x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig