Monday 24 June 2013

Benefit Eye Crayons

A while ago I received two of the Benefit Eye Crayons when I subscribed to Glamour UK magazine, and I was completely surprised as I had no idea I was receiving them! The two products I got were "Benefits Bad Gal Eyeliner" in Black, and "Benefits Eye Brightener". 



Benefit - Eye Bright - £15
Benefit - Bad Gal - ( no longer sold, but waterproof version available for £15 )


Bad Gal Eyeliner
This eyeliner is matte black, lasts a few hours but I did find myself having to touch up. Also the pigmentation isn't amazing but it's alright! Heard the waterproof formula is more pigmented and easier to apply. I use this along my water line with a smokey eye.

Eye Brightener
This product is a nude pink toned eyeliner used to brighten up the eye area to make eyes appear more awake. It is a top seller on Benefit and lasts a great amount of time and is a quick way to brighten up your eyes as it gets rid of the dark shadows, which is a great thing for me as I struggle with dull eyes in the morning! I use this on my water line, and also on the inner corner of my eyes and sometimes under my brow bone for more definition.


To the left is the Eye Brightener 
To the right is the Bad Gal Eyeliner 

Out of the two I prefer the Eye Brightener as it does amazing wonders to my eyes! And will suit any skin tone! I use this most days and it hasn't failed me so far! 

What are your favourite benefit products? What are your recommendations? 

x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig