Tuesday 15 October 2013

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL MASCARA / REVIEW




When I heard that Elle magazine we're giving away sample sizes of benefits they're real mascara I had to go out and buy one immediately, luckily I managed to find one
which was a bit of a challenge! At first I felt that this mascara didn't work well with my eyelashes and it clumped my eyelashes a tad but I kept trying it out everyday and I began to love it, so I got myself to buy the full size. This mascara is now known as UK's number 1 best selling mascara so I thought I'd give you a review!


Benefit - They're Real Mascara - £19.50

The wand of this mascara is designed to volumize, lengthen and separate lashes which I feel does exactly all of these things. It is plastic which for me I prefer on my eyelashes but it depends on what you like best. And on the top of the wand is a small ball which is used to separate lashes. The formula is in between thick and thin which helps give an even layer of product. I tend to put one coat on in the day as I ish long lashes already but if I have a big event and want to get dressed up I'll put two to three coats on which gives a more intensified look. Also the lasting power of this mascara is amazing, it does not budge and will keep a curl all day, neither does it break off after wearing it for a while, which I always find a problem with mascaras.   

         
Bare                                                   1 Coat

2 Coats

I hope you enjoyed another post reviewing a benefit product! I am so sorry for not blogging for a while as I've had THE busiest month in school filled with assessments, coursework and deadlines. But I am now getting back into the hang of things! Please let me know what you'd like to see next on my blog! And also hello to my new followers!

Love Iss

x





Share:

4 comments

  1. Woah! Thats a pretty amazing result. Ive been meaning to buy this, but the price kind of turned me off. Im glad I ran into your review, because it looks like this mascara is totttally worth the money!

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/
    P.S. Im a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Glad you liked my post :) followed back! Lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes and lashes are so beautiful. Two coats really looks so striking. Thanks for the review. I am intrigued :)

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig