Tuesday 14 July 2015

A FRESH NEW START

My blog has been neglected for too long now and as it's Summer and I have just finished my first year of University I thought there wasn't a better time to give it some love. I enjoy every aspect to blogging, such as talking about the things I love, trying out new products and of course meeting new people. But as my life had a change of direction I found it difficult to put in a good amount of time and effort into doing so as I had too many exams to come and I was about to begin my new life in University. But as I am finally settled I think it's now time to get back into the swing of things! I have decided to start posting new posts every Wednesday and Saturday to get into a routine where I can then go onto posting more and more. I'm excited to see what's to come and excited to meet many more of you. Please feel free to give me any recommendations of any posts you would like to see.

Much love,

Iss.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig