Wednesday 20 April 2016

COCONUT LANE HAUL





A few weeks back I was kindly asked by the lovely girls at Coconut Lane to become one of their Coconut Queens. I'm so delighted and couldn't be more grateful. The products on their website range from home ware to accessories and each and every one of their products are so unique and beautiful!
The three products I ordered was the Luxe Miami Silver Sunglasses, the Silver Mirror Case and the Silver Bar Ring. Coconut Lane also offered a deal that all Coconut Queens would receive one of their newest products which was this beautiful ring that will be hopefully coming out soon!

Firstly, these sunglasses are an exact dupe of the Dior 0204S. They are so beautiful and definitely on trend right now. These sunglasses are mirrored and they have four different colours to choose from. I picked up with Silver mirrored ones as I personally feel they will go with more outfits but I am seriously contemplating buying their Rose Gold shade. These sunglasses are so lightweight so they're perfect for traveling and everyday use, I love how edgy they are and really differentiate from any other sunglasses I have ever seen. These glasses cost at £24 which I personally think are really worth it!

The next thing I picked up was the Silver bar ring, this ring comes in one size but is resizeable which I find so useful as you can change it up. The other ring I received I'm not so sure what it is called but I absolutely love it! It's so beautiful and perfect for everyday. The bar ring is priced at £9 which is amazing as it's such good quality.

Lastly, I bought the Silver Mirrored case, not sure if you can tell but I went for a bit of a theme here, but I am IN LOVE with this case. Not only does it look great but it's perfect for when you need a mirror quickly. This phone case is priced at £9.50 which is really good for its amazing quality. If you lovelies see anything you like feel free to use my 20% discount code ISABELLOUISE20

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts, but with exams coming up I thought I'd post once a week until they're over! I hope you don't mind.

Hope you have a lovely week! Love,







Share:

8 comments

  1. Oh such lovely things! I adore the monochrome feel to your photos, they are beautiful! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Really means a lot :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love that brand :)
    I've just set up my blog again so pop over and have a look :) lifedailyposts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks, so pretty! The rings are awesome :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochrome look :) I'm a new follower on bloglovin!
    lots of love, Jane
    Marble and Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig