Thursday 16 July 2015

REVOLUTION // REDEMPTION PALETTE ICONIC THREE












I may of had a slight spending splurge while going through Superdrug and Boots yesterday and I came across some really impressive drugstore make up. I've had my eye on a fairly new brand called Make Up Revolution London which is available to purchase in store at Superdrug and I have never had the chance to pick something up from the range as I was always slightly skeptical as their products are really affordable. However, lately I have seen a bunch of reviews and hypes about some of their products such as their lipsticks, blushes and eyeshadow's so I thought it was about time I grabbed something. 

This make up palette really caught my eye as did many of the others as it looks like an exact dupe of the Naked 3 palette. As soon as I came home I compared the two products online and they look like an identical match. This palette offers a range of colours that have a pink or brown undertone as well as three highlighting shades. It contains three matte eyeshadow's, 5 shimmer shades and 4 intense shimmer shades which are beautiful for summer time, day and evening.

I am highly impressed with this eyeshadow palette as it is really affordable and the product really delivered. The pigmentation is beautiful and true to the colours in the pan, I also find that they have a really smooth and buttery application which makes it all the easier. I definitely would recommend this product for those of you looking for a cheaper alternative to the Naked 3 palette. The also have a dupe of the Naked 1 and 2 palette in the range which look just as good!

Have you tried any of these Naked Palette dupes?

Thank you for reading,




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig