Saturday 28 September 2013

MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS / REVIEW






Hello my lovelies! I have finally got my hands on the "not so new anymore" maybelline babylips and thought I'd give you my opinion on them and show you some swatches! These lip balms are £2.99 each and I bought them when boots had a buy 1 get 2nd half price! Which is an amazing deal for lip balms.

From left to right - Pink Punch, Peppermint, Peach Kiss.

Pink Punch
Out of the three this is my favourite! Not only does it smell of yummyness and fruit but the colour is gorgeous! I wore this almost everyday of summer with only mascara on my lashes. There is no shimmer in this lip balm and it gives an amazing gloss. Does tint the lips slightly which is a good thing for me as I don't have to re apply every so often!

Peppermint
This lip balm is great if you want a nice shine to the lips but no colour and to also moisturise. It's more on the gold than silver side and it's great to apply over a matte lip colour you want to add shine to it. I'm not a huge fan of peppermint smelling lip products but the smell of this one isn't so overwhelming! 

Peach Kiss
This also has a shimmer to it, but with a peachy pigmentation. I love to apply this when I have an intense eye look and just want a more of a nude lip. This one doesn't leave a tint so you will have to re apply. I love the colour of this as I prefer a more peachy nude than a pink nude! Great for those with pale and dark skin!

Overall I am in love with these products, they are so smooth and creamy to apply and I can literally apply these without a mirror as application is so easy! They are an effortless way to make your lips look amazing! Which is great for a busy day.

I hope you enjoyed this review and if I have missed anything out, feel free to ask me in the comments below! Would love to hear from you all! I am still on the look out for "cherry me" as I think it'd be a great lip colour for autumn and winter coming up!

What are your opinions on these lip products?

Issie 

x



Share:

12 comments

  1. I haven't tried these yet but really want the pink punch one having read this, might have to go and grab it today!

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know super drug have free delivery and buy one get 2nd half price at the moment! :) xx

      Delete
  2. My favourite one is pink punch as well, smells amazing!

    http://beautebyb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you more! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems as if I'm the only one who doesn't have one of these!! :0 Love your blog, I just followed you!! If you're interested I'd love it if you could follow me too! Can't wait to see more :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always behind with buying new products! Don't you worry haha. followed back! Thank you Hun x

      Delete
  5. I was so curious about those babies since I saw them in one of Macbarbie07 videos. Thanks for the lovely post darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a great colours! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love pink punch! Such a pretty bright colour. And cherry me is a definite! <3

    Emma xo

    www.glitterandwishes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. They still haven't brought it out in the boots where I live! Uhhhh haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig