Sunday 1 September 2013

BENEFIT BENETINT / REVIEW




Benefit - Benetint - £24.50 for 12.5 ml


Hello bloggers! And hello september, where has this year gone?! Today's post is a review on Benefits "Benetint". This product is very popular in the Blogger and YouTube world and I'm pretty sure everyone owns one or at least knows what it is, but if not it's basically a tint that can be used on the cheeks and on the lips too! It's in a liquid form and is applied using the same applicator as a nail polish! This product can be very pricey especially for those still in school or studies but a cheap dupe if you're interested is Pussy Cat by MeMeMe which is there lip and cheek tint.


This product has a rose tint and more on the pink than peach side which I personally love! As most of my blushes are either coral or peach. At first I found it quite difficult to apply and blend the product as I always use powder blushers and this was something new for me but a few times after a attempting to apply it I finally got the hang of it. The easiest way I found to apply this was by applying a small amount onto the back of my hand and then picking up the product with my fingers and dabbing it onto my cheeks and where I wanted the product. This gives you more control and I find a more even coverage. For lips I would start by applying a lip balm and then applying it also with my fingers and blending it into the lip balm as it can be quite dry and hard to apply without any moisture. That's one of the downsides. Other than that I find that it has a great lasting time and for an even longer coverage I apply a powder blush with a similar colour on top to lock in the colour! Another great thing for me is that it's matte, I'm not a huge fan of shimmer unless its on the eyes and this tint is a very natural colour. This product like I said is on the pricey side but it does last a very long time and can be used two ways which is always a bonus! If you don't get along with it at first just keep experimenting with it in different way e.g with a brush, fingers, before or after foundation, and I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!

I do hope you enjoyed this review and found it somewhat helpful! If I've forgotten something and yo have anymore questions please do ask me below or feel free to send me an email! Would love to hear from you! What are your opinions on benefits benetint? 

Iss

x



Share:

19 comments

  1. I love a bit of blush but I don't know how I would get on with applying this! I love my powder blush too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Me too! Haha I guess I just decided to step out of my comfort zone and decided to see what all the fuss was about! xx

      Delete
  2. ive always wanted to try this! actually sounds pretty good! new follower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shades they're really cute :-)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try benetint but the colour just seems so dark that it scares me a bit.
    If you have a spare few minutes please check out my blog it would mean a lot :)
    trainersandtiaras.blogspot.com
    Lily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought at fist too! Will do! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you! Love your blog too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have wanted to try this for ages, I am so tempted to buy it now! Lovely blog :)
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lovely, just came across your blog and it's great!

    Now following you, please check out my blog if you can:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Followed back! :) great blog xxx

      Delete
  8. Benefit can't go wrong! I posted their They're Real mascara today as my favorite! Will have to try this asap!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just taken photos ready for my review on they're real! Haha xx

      Delete
  9. I literally have every colour of this, the coral one is beautiful too but this one is my fave! I put it on my lips too then just put a bit of lip balm over it - its a perfect lip stain!

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my autumn must have! Will have to try the coral one too! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig