Monday 26 August 2013

BRONZED COPPER EYE MAKE UP / TUTORIAL

Hello lovelies! So sorry I haven't posted in a while and welcome to my new followers! Hope you all have enjoyed your summer, it's gone by too fast! So as we're coming into autumn over here in the UK I thought I'd create a warm bronzed copper eye make up look that would be perfect for those autumn days. The majority of the products used are drugstore products but I will also link cheaper alternatives to the products used that are more high end for those within a budget!


Here are the products I used for this eye make up look.



Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner - £16 (benefit eye bright shown in picture! Oops)
17 Cream Eyeshadow Pen - £4 - £5 (bought in a set of 3)
Maybelline colour tattoo in permanent taupe - £4.99
MUA Eyeshadow palette in Heaven and Earth - £4
Estée Lauder duo eyeshadow in Raisins - £23 - DUPE - No7 eyeshadow iridescent purple - £8
Max factor false lash effect - £10.99

First of all I applied the colour tattoo all over my lid to act as a base to make it last, I also put this under my lower lash line. I then took the darker shade of the 17 eyeshadow cream which is a dark copper colour with a tint of brown and placed this in the centre of my eyelid and below the colour tattoo on my lower lash line.

 Then I took the darker shade in my Estée Lauder duo and placed this over the 17 cream eyeshadow to intensify the colour. After this I took the bottom left colour from the MUA palette and placed this to the areas where the colour tattoo was placed. I then took the darkest brown in the MUA palette and placed this in my crease and blended out with a crease brush. I then blended all the colours together to get rid of any harsh lines and applied my favourite eyeliner and mascara, and then applied the top left colour in my MUA palette to my tear duct and under my brow to act as a highlighter!

I hope you enjoyed this short tutorial! If I didn't make it clear enough please do comment below! I'm not the best at explaining things! And if you do recreate this look please feel free to tweet me the pictures! What will be your go to make up look this autumn? 

Much love,
Iss.

x


Share:

4 comments

  1. i love this eye look ! it looks so amazing with light coloured eyes, only wish mine weren't brown !

    great post :)

    laniecakesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh really? I'd die to have brown eyes! xx

      Delete
  2. This look is so pretty! I've been using bronzes and golds on my eyes a lot more recently and love how it looks.

    New follower :)!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bronze and gold is by far my go to eye make up look! Thanks for following :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig