Wednesday 20 January 2016

BARRY M // SATIN SUPERSLICK LIP PAINT





Barry M have recently brought out their new collection of 'Satin Superslick' Lipsticks and I had to get hold of them as soon as I saw their gorgeous colour range and beautiful gun metal packaging. I have quite a few of Barry M's lipsticks and they're one of my favourite brands of lipsticks, and of course nail varnish. They always have amazing pigmentation and are always such a lovely texture which makes applying them a dream. I always find that Barry M always hits the spot with colours on trend with both their lipsticks and nail polishes and the shades of these new lip paints scream winter/spring. The colours range from a dark berry shade to a gorgeous every day nude. The difference between this range of lip paints to others from Barry M is that they contain both Shea Butter & Vitamin E to create an incredible dewy formula. 

The three colours I picked up were 169 'Mannequin', 170 'Mauve It' and 168 'Truffle Shuffle'. These lipsticks are extremely hydrating and glide on super easy. Although I would recommend using a lip liner first if you tend to go over the edge of lips as I got carried away the first time trying these and end up looking like Kylie Jenner. I wish. These lipsticks also have a really good lasting power although just like any lipstick I would recommend re applying after eating or drinking! But apart from that I would highly recommend these lipsticks to anyone wanting matte nude shade with a slight sheen to them. They are incredibly affordable and their colour range is gorgeous! 

These are currently on offer at boots at £3.49 each and buy one get one half price on Superdrug! 

I hope you enjoyed this review and let me know if you have any further questions.
Lots of love,

Share:

18 comments

  1. Truffle Shuffle looks gorgeous and totally reminds me of that 80's film The Goonies. They look amazing for the price!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all so nice! I've been obsessed with Mauve it for everyday! Xx

      Delete
  2. These lipsticks look really good, especially mannequin! And who can possibly resist that offer, I certainly couldn't!
    x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're amazing for the price! Definitely need to get the other colours from the collection! Xx

      Delete
  3. "Mauve it"is such a great colour! I am obsessed with plum/berry shades at the moment! :)

    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing "mauve it" almost everyday! Yeah the berry shade looked amazing but I have way too many berry colours so I went for the more nude colours! xx

      Delete
  4. they look very neutral colors! need to give them a try(:

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tend to buy berry colours so I thought I'd try something different! They're gonna be perfect for spring :) xx

      Delete
  5. I have the shade mauve it, which I love! I love the look of the other two, I must pick them up :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mauve it is such a gorgeous colour! Haven't seen many lipsticks that colour :) wear it almost everyday now! Xx

      Delete
  6. I am in love with the shade Mauve it, think i need to place an order after this! xx

    http://daniellenicoleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's gorgeous isn't it, haha yeah I definitely need the rest of their collection! Xx

      Delete
  7. oooh they look gorgoeus! i might have to pop into the shops and pick myself up some

    www.littlekaatie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing for the value of money! Xx

      Delete
  8. Oh these look so lovely especially Mauve It , I've always been so scared to try other brands of lipstick as i'm one of those people that practically stick to a few brands for life (bourjois & Rimmel). I'm going to do it, I'm going to walk into Superdrugs and purchase ! xx

    http://minalousha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how you feel! One of my first lipsticks were from Barry M so I always trust them! You should definitely reach out for these! Might surprise yourself :) xx

      Delete
  9. I love the look of these, especially 'truffle shuffle', such a cute name haha. I've never tried Barry M lipsticks before, definitely going to be giving these a go!:) x

    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! They're by far one of my favourite brands of lipsticks :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I will get back to your comment as soon as possible!

© Isabel Louise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig